To Our Clients and Partners,
On behalf of Medicus IT, our thoughts are with you and your loved ones during this difficult and uncertain period. While we are saddened by the impacts COVID-19 is having on our communities, we find inspiration in the stories of kindness, compassion, and sacrifice from across the country. We continue to closely monitor this situation and wanted to take a moment to share some of what we are doing to meet our clients’ critical needs while protecting the safety and health of our workforce during this crisis.
- We remain fully staffed and operational. We have implemented a work-from-home mandate for all Medicus IT staff and postponed all business travel. Company meetings are now conducted via videoconferencing.
- Collaboration efforts between Medicus IT staff and clients remain strong. By providing remote assistance options, we are meeting service-level agreements and clients are maintaining the IT services required to best serve patients.
- We have postponed all non-essential onsite services. For those instances where an on-site visit is deemed essential, we are taking all necessary precautions to reduce risk and ensure employee and client safety.
- We continue to keep clients informed about the latest cyber threats attempting to exploit disruption caused by and fears over the pandemic. This includes the use of phishing emails claiming to come from legitimate organizations containing important information about COVID-19 and phishing attacks requesting additional information to process CARES Act applications. Please remain vigilant, and if you are uncertain, please call us. We are here to assist you.
- We have maintained close communication with our leading distributors and suppliers concerning expected delays of computers and peripherals and coordinated with affected clients. Please consider placing orders for computers and other IT equipment approximately 6 to 10 weeks in advance, if possible, to plan for these increase lead times for most technology vendors.
- We are leveraging our strong relationships with industry leaders and partners to host an ongoing series of webinars that provide timely information and guidance on a wide range of COVID-19 related topics and issues. Programs have focused on cybersecurity; regulatory requirements; telehealth; coding and billing; and financial assistance.
Our team is dedicated to supporting you through this unprecedented time. We have no doubt that together we will overcome this challenge and emerge stronger. Please stay safe and know that you can continue to count on Medicus IT.